New Account Link:
CASH APP NOTIFICATION: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, GULF TRUST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION WILL NOT SUPPORT TRANSACTIONS PROCESSED THROUGH THE CASH APP DUE TO THE VOLUME OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.
Drive-Thru closed until Further notice in Pascagoula.
Lobby hours will be 7:30 AM to 5 PM daily!
The health and safety of all of us are very important. As the fears of the COVID-19 virus continue to spread through our community, please know that Gulf Trust Federal Credit Union is taking extra precautions to minimize the possibility of transmitting the virus. Our lobby is open for a maximum of 3 members at a time. However, we encourage appointments for in-person lobby visits and promote social distancing. Hand sanitizer is provided throughout our offices. Masks are also encouraged.
Gulf Trust Federal Credit Union will continue to serve Members with our 24/7 convenient services:
- Drive-thru service open 7:30am-5:00pm at the Pascagoula Office
- ATM’s located at Singing River Hospital, Ocean Springs Hospital, & 2533 Denny Ave, Pascagoula
- Online/Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
- ACH, direct deposit, payroll deduction
- Loans via E-Sign
- Financial assistance for those in need
You can be assured that Gulf Trust Federal Credit Union is financially strong and that your money is safe and secure. All deposits are insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.[/su_column] [/su_row]
- We are proud to announce the approval of our federal charter!
- To report your VISA Debit or ATM card lost or stolen after business hours, please call 1-888-263-3370.
- For mortgage loans, please contact us @ 762-0659 NMLS# 808413. For all other loans- Login to Internet Banking to complete a loan application
- For direct deposit, our ABA # is 265377976.
You can join if you are employed in the healthcare industry in Jackson, George, Harrison Counties of Mississippi and Mobile County, Alabama; Contracting organizations affiliated with healthcare. Also, the employee’s family members are eligible for membership.
Your Gulf Trust Federal Credit Union membership is a Lifetime membership. Moving or changing jobs doesn’t mean you lose your membership. You’ll Enjoy Saving where you’re a MEMBER OWNER, Not just a Customer!
The Gulf Trust Federal Credit Union will be closed for:
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- July 4
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday After Thanksgiving
Other Holiday hours may be observed depending on what day of the week the holiday falls. Example: If July 4 falls on a Saturday, we will be closed on Friday. If July 4 falls on a Sunday, we will be closed on Monday. Notification of additional closing times will be posted.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection from Car Solutions
You choose your level of protection – Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze.
- Can be financed with your auto loan
- Includes 24-hour roadside assistance
- Rental car
- Tire protection
- Travel & Lodging
- Optional Electronics Coverage
Beware of Skimmers & Scams!
There has been an increase in fraudulent activity in our area. Please be very careful when you are using your card. Some Automated Teller Machines and gas pumps have been known to have “skimmers” attached to them. These skimmers can obtain your PIN and card number. We recommend you take extra precautions to avoid the possibility of becoming a victim of fraud.
- ALWAYS check the ATM or gas pump for strange attachments or devices. If found, do not use it and contact the owner.
- When using your card and entering your PIN, cover with your hand.
- Don’t give your card or PIN to anyone
- Check your account daily using our Internet Banking or Mobile App. Look for transactions that you did not authorize and contact us immediately.
- Review your credit report every year. You are granted a FREE credit report from all three credit bureaus. Dispute trade items in which you are not a party.
Payment Protection Member Videos
As part of the Payment Protection Marketing Material Library Refresh, the 90 second Member Videos will no longer be available beginning May 17. Credit unions using these 90 second videos will need to update their links to the 30 second versions before May 17.
This move to 30 second videos aligns with the library’s goal of focusing on providing the most valuable digital assets to help support your strategies. Shorter videos work better across channels to engage audiences and improve the experience you deliver.