This account is what establishes your membership with the credit union. You are therefore required to maintain a minimum balance of $5.00 in this account at all times. The regular share account is designed to encourage savings thru payroll deduction, but deposits can be made through direct deposit, in person, mail payments, etc.
Your savings account, known at the credit union as shares, is paid dividends at the end of each quarter using the average daily balance method of calculation. The rate is declared by the Board of Directors and is subject to change.
To obtain the annual percentage yield, you must maintain a minimum daily balance of $100.00.
Share Draft/Checking with VISA Debit/Check Card
- No minimum balance required
- No per check fee
- No monthly service charge
To obtain the annual percentage yield, you must maintain a minimum daily balance of $500.00. You will not earn any dividends for the period if any daily balance is less than $500.00. Earnings on the account will be computed using the average daily balance in the account and paid quarterly.
The VISA CHECKCARD is for people who like convenience. It is accepted anywhere the Visa logo appears and gives you access to cash at ATM’s. Transactions are cleared automatically from your checking account and are listed on your statement. Call for details.
Read our Overdraft Privilege Disclosure.
Read our Visa Block Release.
Automated Teller Machines
ATMs now available at our Pascagoula Office 2533 Denny Ave (Hwy 90 between Burger King & Krystal), in the lobby of Singing River Hospital and in the Main Hall of Ocean Springs Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CU24’s ARE NOT FEE FREE. THE ATM WILL NOTIFY YOU BEFORE YOUR WITHDRAWAL OF THE FEE YOU WILL BE CHARGED. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED YOU CAN VOID THE TRANSACTION AT THAT TIME.
Several Local Credit Unions in MS and AL offer surcharge free machines. Click http://www.culiance.com/atmlocator for locations! *****Machines in other states may not be surcharge free******
Money Market Share Draft Account
Enjoy the flexibility of earning a higher dividend and check writing capability! You don’t have to lock your money into a term deposit.
- Minimum balance $1,000
- Check writing ability w/ first box of checks FREE
- 6 withdrawals allowed per month
- If balance drops below $1,000 a monthly service fee of $10 will be charged
- direct deposit
- online banking
- audio response
- automatic deposits or withdrawals
- Earn higher dividends than Regular Shares or Checking
- No minimum balance required,
- Any amount can be deposited with unlimited number of deposits
- The term for the account is from November to November annually.
- Only one allowable withdrawal per term. Once a withdrawal has been made, other than annual disbursement by the credit union, the account will be considered closed for that particular term. The account may be opened at the beginning of the next term. If you close out your account before the end of the term, no dividends will be paid.
Save for spending special time together and make memories for a lifetime.
Dyno Mike Kids Savings Club
For teaching youngsters the value of saving – this account is designed for kids under age 12
- 3 month to 48 month terms available
- earn a higher dividend
- minimum balance of $1000.00
- penalty if withdrawn before maturity.
- dividends are paid and compounded quarterly. You must maintain a minimum daily balance to obtain the disclosed APY. See current rates.
Read our Share Certificate Disclosure.
IRA – Individual Retirement Accounts (Roth, Traditional, Educational)
These are personal tax deferred retirement plans. An IRA is the way to help secure and build a comfortable future. IRA funds can be deposited into a certificate that earns the same as our certificate rates, or into a IRA regular shares account. Contact your tax advisor to be sure you are eligible.
Direct Deposit puts your money to work for you. When you authorize your employer to automatically deposit your funds into your account, not only do you save time, but it’s also fast, safe and reliable! Your money will be in your account, whether you’re sick, on vacation or just to busy! Just imagine, you’ll never have to waste another lunch hour standing in line to deposit your check! And with Direct Deposit – it’s safe! Your paycheck can’t be lost or stolen.
All you need is our ABA (Routing) #, 265377976, and your account # to get started. Money can be directly deposited into your savings as well as your checking account.
When you match Direct Deposit with payroll deduction, you have a powerful pair of money management tools working for you. With payroll deduction, each payday you can put a portion of your paycheck into your savings account and have the balance deposited into your sharedraft (checking) account. You also might make a loan payment to the credit union, automatically.
- With payroll deduction, you accomplish three things at the same time, with no loss of time:
- You build your savings
- Fulfill a debt obligation
- make funds available immediately to pay other obligations and to use for other things
Saving is easier when you pay yourself first with payroll deduction.
For more information, contact our office at 228-762-0659.
- Transaction history,
- Check copies
- Transfer funds,
- Request withdrawals,
- Re-order checks,
- Make loan payments
- Tested for safety, Internet banking is convenient and easy!
Mobile Banking App
Must be enrolled in Internet Banking to use our mobile app. Download from your app store.
To download our mobile app, choose the compatible app store below.
Safe, secure, convenient, and saves money and paper. Enroll through Internet Banking.