Who Can Join?
Employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons who work regularly in the healthcare industry in the counties of Jackson, George, and Harrison, Mississippi, or Mobile County, Alabama, meaning they work at or provide the following services or products:
- assisted living facilities that provide health care services;
- birthing centers;
- blood, organ and tissue banks;
- emergency medical care;
- health clinics;
- health maintenance organizations (HMO) medical facilities;
- home health care;
- medical and diagnostic labs;
- medical transcription services;
- nursing homes;
- nursing services;
- offices of chiropractors, dentists, licensed therapists, optometrists, physicians, podiatrists, psychologists;
- pain centers;
- paramedic services;
- pharmacy services; and
- rehabilitation centers providing medical treatment or licensed psychological or physical therapy.
- members of record of the Gulf Trust Credit Union as of October 1, 2018
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
- employees of this credit union;
- persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- members of the immediate family or household.
How To Join?
Visit us at one of our offices located at 2533 Denny Ave, Pascagoula, MS or #23 Marks Rd, Ocean Springs, MS.